THIS APP IS SLOWING YOUR PHONE.

This app is slowing your phone.
Worrying why your phone is hanging more than usual well this app is the reason for it. 

Even though you must be thinking this is really helpful app for your phone and you have been using it for us but after reading this post first change your gonna do is uninstall this.

 I am talking about clean master .
Being honest some years ago I also use this apple lot but now when I know how I feel it is from my phone I strictly keep distance from this app now let's just go to the reasons why this app is dangerous for your phone.

Slows down your phone.
To check that there is no virus and in your phone or the cache size have increased to the limit it keeps running in the background 24/7 due to which consumes Ram and also is the major reasons for your phone heating and slowing down.

Ads
The main source of income of this app is through ads and it runs ads all around your phone to earn money that destroys your Living to this planet.
And also running ads effects a lot to the phone's power and performance.

Privacy is a big issue.
Clean Master has a lot of permissions and it can easily misused it by giving your personal data to others and when the time isn't good around it's better that you uninstall this app.

Fame promises
All those Rockets flying around your phone or broom cleaning your phone is just as Fake as that animation because it there's nothing and just day by day keeps eating your storage and ironically save you to delete some apps for video files to increase storage wow.

As I seen this app destroying my phone day by day I will not let it to yours as well so please don't use any of these cleaning apps because if they were this much necessary then the manufacture must have pre installed them in your phone for the protection of it.
That's it for this post guys do let me know in the comments do you use Clean Master Yes or No.

Comments

  1. I also had used it long back. But then I uninstalled it because I thought the way like you. Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your phone gets hanged then do check my post.
    http://computerandandroidinfo.blogspot.in/2018/05/a-solution-for-phone-hanging.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting post! Thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. ads really slow phone and if you have insufficient storage, what more can you expect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankfully I don't use it. My phone is free of such apps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHO ELSE WANTS NETFLIX FOR FREE

iPhone vs Android. The ultimate battle

Subway surfers hacked | UNLIMITED MONEY AND KEYS