Can a WhatsApp message HANG your phone

Can a WhatsApp message HANG your phone.
If you know what I m talking about then great and if you don't then no problem I will keep you know the whole story.

The day before yesterday I got a message , so a lot of you got as well that said it will hang your phone is you click on it.


And I also thought like you that in this world of technology how is this possible is fake and with full coincidence you click on it and you are completely shocked that dude my phone's hanging , no action is performing in my phone and after few seconds your phone starts working again.




Now the million dollar question is how such a big company is messing with this problem , well let me explain you, sorry as it's going to be be a bit technical.

When somebody sends you a message like this it is having some hidden characters in it that the WhatsApp app cannot read and due to which it starts lagging.

Is it harmful for your phone
Well when you see your phone hanging just by a message , you're afraid that isn't it going to harm your phone. I m having the answer and it's thankfully NO.

It is just a harmless prank that it's just going to hang your phone for some seconds that's it .
Now you don't need to worry .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO ELSE WANTS NETFLIX FOR FREE

iPhone vs Android. The ultimate battle

Subway surfers hacked | UNLIMITED MONEY AND KEYS